RE: Fragrance Rating System

Linda Mann asked:

>  >>  Can you tell us a little more about the 10 ratings and the scale?  Are
>  >> they different ratings for different kinds of fragrances?  How recent
>  >> are introductions that are included?

Linda,

During the mid to late 80's I was in a fragrance robin directed by
Louise Smith.  It was *Reuben's Robin for Fragrance #4*.  I have a hard
copy of the Numerical Rating System for Fragrance used by the robins.
It's is only one page.  Sometime later this week-end, I'll retype the
page and send it out over the iris-L.

Rick Tasco
Central California Foothills (wet right now!)
Zone 8.5