Re: New member

<< We grow a full range of hardy perennials, including about 26,500 bearded
 irises in about 350 varieties - mostly TB. About one third of the varieties
 we have are pre-1960, the rest are younger, mostly 1980 on. >>

Welcome to the list, Graham!  I am not in the iris business, but I would
think your pre-1960 varieities in particular might find a good market in
North America.   Historic irises are increasingly popular.

Do you have intros. from other European hybridizers?  A few years back, I
would have liked to get my hands on Blazek's LIBON.  Since then I got some
beardless irises from Tomas Tamberg in Germany, with excellent success, and
would be willing to buy from abroad again.

Best of success with your plant endeavors!

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield, NY, USA