Re: RE: Rebllomers FREEZING

Charley:  I have forgotten what other iris it was! Pardon an aging memory.
The information you gave on SUNNY DISPOSITION  and  RECURRING RUFFLES IS
VERY, VERY VALUABLE.  It shows the difference between    a Mediterranean
type, (Rec.Ruff.) and the hardy type that succeeds in the East.  I want a
stalk that goes hard when it freezes, and a stump where a stalk is cut off,
that hardens like wood.  Any more material that you have along this line
would make an excellent article or even short entry for the Reblooming Iris
Recorder.  Great information for the reblooming iris hybridizer!!!