Re: ADMIN: List owner flees the country

>I'll be on vacation in Cameroon for a month, beginning this weekend.

>Please contact Mike if you need any assistance regarding Iris-L
>during my absence. I have bestowed upon him all my divine powers,
>so treat him well.

	Whew! He will do just fine, then.

	Happy holidays to you and your family and thanks for your wonderful
	support this year on administering our wonderful list.

	(If there is no signature - blame it on my new e-mail program)

Ellen Gallagher
Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
Zone 3a
Maine Iris Society, Iris-l