Introduction,iris art

My wife and I have been lurking for a while and think we are ready to jump
in. We have enjoyed the information, discussions and humor; we give it a
thumbs up.

We have been members of the Siouxland Iris Society (Arnold
Koekkoek,president) for about 7 years and are raising in excess of 200
TB's, and an assortment of the other types on my one acre hillside here in
Sioux City. We had 7 rebloomers this fall and are excited about the species
we have growing from Signa. In response to the question about iris in art I
have this to offer. While going thru my copy of THE KREMLIN   by David
D.Duncan (New York Graphic
Society,l960), I found on page ll5 a beautiful 6x9" paste in colored
picture of the door of a coach ablaze with iris,camelias and orchids. The
coach was built in Berlin and given to Empress Elizabeth of Russia by
Frederick the Great in the l750's.

Has anyone had any experience with the Power Wagon by Country Home
Products? I an thinking it would be a great asset for gardening on my

Lawrence and Helen Lacey, Sioux City, IA
Loess soil Zone 4b