Re: Siberians and McEwen's book

At 10:39 AM 12/4/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Jim, I haven't tried either of these, but I just invested in approximately
>>23 Siberians this year and I think that I will be pleased with them.
>>They're still a little slow getting started, but I'm being patient and

>Donald  Were did you purchase your siberians?  I only have a 6 and am
>feeling left out.

Barb (Johnson?),

I purchased from 3 different growers and my local grower (in S.C.) sent me
several extras.  All three growers had a fairly large number of selections
and sent nice plants; two of them specialized in beardless irises.  I'll be
glad to share my sources by private e-mail with anyone on the list.

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Zone 7b-8
First avg. frost date approx. Nov.15th