Re: Siberians and McEwen's intro's

At 01:44 PM 12/4/96 -0500, you wrote:
> In any case, I was the high bidder on
>the CARMEN JEANNE at the auction, and I hope to some day put my own
>picture of it out there.  (I like this picture too, and so I was hoping
>to get away with showing it and not putting a name on it, but you flushed
>me out!)                   --Jim

Jim, I didn't mean to "flush you out".  I found the siberian depicted in
that photo to be very interesting and intense in color and the texture
looked velvety as well.  My complements to Marty Schafer for the photograph.

A general question for anyone on the list:  Does Currier McEwen have a
particular iris nursery or grower through which distributes his new
introductions?
Donald Mosser
AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com