Re: Species irises

Has anyone on this LIST ordered from McClure & Zimmeramn, "quality flowerbulb
brokers?

Under their Miscellaneous and small bulbs, they list several dwarf iris,
I. danfordiae, several I.  histrioldes(Frank Elder, and Katherine Hodgkin
varieties) some I reticulata (varieties Cantab, Clairette, Harmony, Natasha)
and, Spanish Iris-- ( I. xiphium) which they say is similar to Dutch Iris,
but smaller bulbs.. It is often called "poor Man's Orchid" -- anyone grow
Spanish Iris???

I had the catalogue out because I have a bulb that is either a Crinum, or
a Nerine -- excellent catalogue.

They also list other bulbous and rhizomatus  iris.

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY where the snow that closed the roads
was SOUTH of North Buffalo.!!

We're dry and about 25 F. this AM