Re: Fragrant iris listings

Nell Smith wrote about a Fragrance List compiled a few years ago by
Libby Cross.  I happen to know a bit about that, because Libby just
made reference to it in a robin.  Anyone who is interested can get
the list from her (see the address in the AIS Bulletin, where she is
listed as national chairperson of robins).  I will cost you a few
bucks, $12.50 if I remember correctly) because it is lengthy, as Nell
noted.  For those who aren't AIS members, I can supply the address,
though not for a day or so, as I am in my office and not at home,
where the materials are.  Otherwise, perhaps somebody else who has
tha Bulletin right at hand can give the address.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4 (4" of new snow yesterday)