Re: Mike Lowe?

<< I've tried multiple times to access his wonderful HIPS web page
 and cannot. There is definitely something wrong, but what? >>

I second the problem Barb mentions about getting into the HIPS web page...I
have tried over several days....can't get into it. Cheers,

Clarence Mahan, wondering if my great friend Mike Lowe knows that unlimited
time on AOL now costs less than $20 a month.  Hey, Mike, give up on those
cheap servers....you have all that fancy computer equipment which is going to
waste.  (I know the problem may be telephone lines, or something else....but
I couldn't resist the cheap shot to Mr. Iris in Blackstone, VA)....:):):)