Re: Mike Lowe?

>I second the problem Barb mentions about getting into the HIPS web page...I
>have tried over several days....can't get into it. Cheers,
>Clarence Mahan, wondering if my great friend Mike Lowe knows that unlimited
>time on AOL now costs less than $20 a month.  Hey, Mike, give up on those
>cheap servers
I just now got through to the HIPS page just fine.  I did Saturday and Sunday
too.  Maybe AOL isn't so unlimited after all.  ;-)

By the way, has anyone here yet grown the Siberians HARPSWELL LOVE and
RUFFLED ROUND pictured in Currier's book?
Jim Wilson, Oxford, OH, USDA Zone 6a, AIS garden judge, Region 6
growing medians, TBs, Siberians, JIs, and a few SPU and species
wilsonjh@muohio.edu     http://www.muohio.edu/~wilsonjh