Re: Siberians and McEwen's book

On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Donald Mosser wrote:

> Everyone on the list.  What's the word on Currier McEwen's book on
> Siberians?  Is it a must have?  Are there lots of pictures over which to
> drool and dream?  I've noticed it for $39.95 (US dollars) plus $3.40 S&H in
> an advertisement that I received from a book dealer name EUREKA.  Is this
> the going rate or is there a less expensive source?

	It is a must if you plan on growing a number of Siberians, IMHO.
	Ask your local bookstore to order you a copy - mine doesn't charge
	any S&H....the best way is to do what you just did...ask around and
	some of the local I. Societies buy in bulk and get a deal.

	Those of us who went to the MASS Medley got the books for $30
	hot off the presses. The Siberian Section was advertising the
	books at a discount but that may be over...

	Ellen Gallagher  e_galla@moose.ncia.net