Re: Back again!

>And, insult piled on injury, my unguicularis was off to a good start, froze
>over Thanksgiving and has been flooded since!

Well thank goodness!!!  I've been posting you every few days - sent out the
Mounties too (Clarence).

I think I've got stuff stored for you somewhere... will find it at somepoint.

1.  We discussed the possibility of putting the iris R & I onto disk... got
some volunteers

2.  We discussed the fact that the Daylily folk have already approved a
similar project and that they ALREADY have an electronic database which was
created by one man by merging alot of private DB's.  He's posted part of it
on a web page somewhere - but if you're interested, I have a copy in Approach

3.  I had questions here and there while doing the AIS minutes... but I got
through it and they're in Jeanne Plank's hands.

So welcome back!  I missed you!