Species Iris for Ian E.fort

 Dear Ian

   I received your request for species iris on the iris list because my
request for no mail option has not been activated as yet, Guess something
went wrong but it did go. I will keep you in mind for spring and suppose an
air shipment would be the best way. I am only a few miles from the Mt. Hope
airport which is a main transfer point for several freight carriers. I much
prefer people coming here to dig their own but Ottawa is a long way for that
unless you have some otherreason to come to Hamilton in the spring. I don't
drive now because of failing eyesight so it is awkward to get to a post
office just when I want to and find I tire easily now. At 86 I find I have
to rest an hour for every one I work and that can only get worse.

Bruce Richardson - one half mile south of Hamilton

Nov 2nd. PS I tried to send this as a personal message three weeks ago but
it came back as undeliverable. So hope you see it in the general list. I'm
floored with 630 new messages that came in since I thought I had shut down
the flood. Will try to close the gate again///    Bruce/
Bruce Richardson (near Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.