Re: Fragrant iris listings

<< Their son, Steven C. Smith, has (had?) Walter's computer and has been in
 touch with HIPS officials and Clarence Mahan regarding disposal of Walter
 and Louise's extensive iris document holdings. Clarence may have more info
 on this. >>

Steven Smith did contact me (Louise had him send me all her old AIS Bulletins
to decide how they could best be used to promote irises).  But he did not
discuss the Fragrance Iris Material.  Sorry I can't help with that.  Clarence