Re: Pacific Coast iris (w

At 05:49 PM 12/2/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Slc.dennis Bishop

>  But I live were I can have total full sun, strong enoungh to
>fry an egg inside its shell, to the shade under the big tree on the
>north side of this qusithut.

Where I live in the summer its that hot also.  It's the hottest place in
cal.  except for death valley.  Most days in the summer are 105 to 110.
It's like a blast furnace.  PCN's are not supposed to grow well here but
they do for me.  You might have a problem with rust because of the humidity
but I would give it a try anyway.  If your adventurous.

>    I'm the guy over here that grows anything oddball I can, I've
>got the 'Walking' Iris. I send in posts to the list which no one

What is a walking iris?  What do you do besides garden?

Barbara who should be preparing a lecture on native american poetry but is
having fun instead.