Re: OT-BIO-Joe Spears-Welcome!Re: OT-BIO-Spears Welcome!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO-Joe Spears-Welcome!Re: OT-BIO-Spears Welcome!
  • From: JForte21@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 08:02:04 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to the Spears!  I bought several historics from Argyle Acres this
summer and they were all nice and fat and are now doing well.  I only wish I
lived close enough to come see the garden in the spring.
Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA where Joseph's Mantle, Crinoline, Kansas
Ingleside, Honey Glazed, Clarence, and Duke of Earl all have stalks, and
Prince of Earl, Dark Crystal and Crimson King (?) are all blooming.