Re: OT: Books

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Books
  • From: S&RWilliams <srwillms@gj.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 08:17:11 -0700 (MST)

Watch out for Barnes & Noble. I ordered a book and received the wrong
one back and forth two times before they took the time to realize that
their id code was incorrect.  Eventually I just cancelled the order
because the book I wanted isn't even in print but they had it on their
..Sheryl in Colorado