Re: CULT: Hermodactylus tuberosus

I have just been catching up on the list and saw Bill Shear's post on this

I purchased mine from Park Seed in 1992 and have been growing it in pots
(clay) ever since. It usually flowers in February here. It has withstood
temperatures in the upper to mid 20's F but bear in mind that the highs
will be in the upper 50's or higher.  It grows very well for me and I think
that the flowers are very pretty.

Thanks, Bill, for all the information on it.

Lucinda Ebert          tebert@sunstroke.sdsu.edu
Poway CA               Sunset zone 21/22   usual winter lows 36 F - 23 F
                        summer highs 80 F - 105 F