Re: OT: Books

The ad placed in the AIS Bulletin was to order the book at a rather higher
price direct from the author, as I understand it.

No one I have heard from yet who has ordered the book through a book seller
at the lower price has recieved it.

Could it be that the books are being kept in Australia for sale from there
until as many as possible are sold at $50?  According to Barnes and Noble,
they have not yet recieved any copies and are back-ordering.

I'm starting to lose interest in this book.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943