Re: OT: Iris quilt pattern

Dana Brown wrote:
> I have scanned a picture of an iris quilt pattern.  Any of those
> interested in having this contact me directly and I will send you the
> pix in jpg format and you can decide if you want it.

Hello Dana. Did you receive the iris quilt patterns I offered a month or
so ago? With winding up mailing over 15, & more requests coming in, I
don't remember who I sent them to.  Yes, I would like a picture.
Hope ya'll have a lovely Thanksgiving. The weather here was absolutely
glorious. We even got to eat Dinner out on the patio.

See ya later.