Re: OT: Books

I received a mail order magazine on plant books last week.  Don't know how
I got on the list??!!  In any case, the Grosvenor book is listed for
$55.00.  There are also six additional books dealing with irises only
listed in the magazine (also daylilies, water gardening, hostas, etc).  The
magazine is as follows:
                 Eureka Gardening Collection
                 5586 Quail Creek Drive
                 Granite Falls, NC  28630-9538

The have an internet site listed:  http://users.twave.net/eureka
Listed as being operated by Kay & Ken Gregory   "Fine books for gardeners
and their good friends" is on the back cover.

I am NOT endorsing this publication.  It is new to me.  Being the sucker
for books that I am, I may try one or two, but I'm just passing this info
along in case anyone is interested or may know about them and their
reputation.  Also, I'm wondering if they have obtained the Grosvenor book.

rain tomorrow (maybe) - between Abilene and Fort Worth