RE: OT: Book

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Book
  • From: Donald Mosser <dmosser@ibm.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:10:23 -0700 (MST)

Oops!  I messed up again.  Apparently what I thought was my last response
from Barnes and Noble customer service re: the Grosvenor book was not
exactly the last that I had heard from them.  According to the e-mail below
which I received on 11/5/97, the Grosvenor book will reach their
distribution center on "November 31st, 1997".  I will certainly be waiting
a very long time if B&N won't receive the book from the publisher until
November 31st, since THERE IS NO such thing as a November 31st!  I've come
to the conclusion that B&N has hired some very creative people to respond
to their customer service e-mail.:)