Re: HYB: advice needed

Thank you very much, Rick, for so comprehensively answering my questions,
and putting my mind at rest.

>> These are the varieties in question:
>My, have we been busy!

Yes...my family thinks I'm completely obsessed.  But it's clear who I get it
from.....Mum has done 680 rose crosses in the last month!!

>Good luck with your crosses.

Thank you.

>> For future reference, if a two-year old plant didn't bloom in its first
>> year, should I then treat it as a first-year plant and not set seed pods
on >> it?
>No....cross,cross,cross....but have a goal or else a couple of acres of

I do have a goal....and 17 1/2 acres.

Thanks again,

Ann Pearce (in Adelaide, South Australia)