OT: Books Through Eureka.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Books Through Eureka.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:47:17 -0700 (MST)

     On two occasions, I have ordered books through Eureka Gardening
Collection.  Both times, the books involved arrived in perfect condition
within four weeks of the time I mailed the check.  My only gripe with
Eureka is that they do not indicate that a given book was by an overseas
author.  Although Mr. Grosvenor's books are excellent, I do feel that
Eureka should indicate that they are from Australia, for instance.
     However, if Eureka has a book I want, I will get it from them.  For
those of you who are interested in a certain book, you could e-mail them at
 eureka@twave.net  and find out more about it and inquire as to the
availability of said book.  The book IRISES FLOWER OF THE RAINBOW is listed
in their catalog.
     The Daylily people use Eureka a lot.

Mark A. Cook			Low:    48 F    ( 9 C)
billc@atlantic.net		High:   70 F    (21 C)
Dunnellon, FL.                           Now:    54 F    (12 C)    Clear
skies all day.