Re: I.unguicularis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: I.unguicularis
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 17:05:53 -0700 (MST)

<< I thought I would mention that my I.unguicularis is blooming. (The one
 in the plant room) It spent the summer outside. The one in the ground is
 nice and green still (even after 20 inches of snow). The one inside had
 a bloom on it on Wed. before Thanksgiving when I checked it right before
 we left for Kansas. Now it has three blooms.
 Leslie in Omaha >>

I think I may have asked this question before but if so I have forgotten the
answer.  Does that unguicularis in your plant room (now blooming) live in a
pot permanently?
I am thinking of trying this as a"conservatory" plant.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
zone 4 - Berkshire area