AgroDiamonds-research/editors

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: AgroDiamonds-research/editors
  • From: AGROBILL@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 19:24:34 -0700 (MST)

AgroDiamonds is looking for experienced home gardeners or professionals to
test revolutionary soil amendment AgroDiamonds.  We would like to publish
your results as a contributing editor to our website.  We ask that your test
be documented and supported with photos, which we will publish on our site.  A
groDiamonds will supply the product, and we will assist you in establishing
your specific trial.  If interested, contact AgroDiamonds thru our website
site @ http://www.agrodiamonds.com.

Bill Rabold   agrobill@aol.com

Revolutionary soil amendment guaranteed to benefit all plant life.  Grow the
biggest, most beautiful flowers, roses, veg/fruits, cacti, trees and
lawns-EVER!  Improves the structure of any soil.  Use indoors or outdoors.

Used by prof. growers & landscapers worldwide-12 years Univ. Research

Available to the Home Gardener-1st Time!

Visit our website-<http://agrodiamonds.com> re/Healthier, More Beautiful
Plants