OT:Books--a plug for Timber Press

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT:Books--a plug for Timber Press
  • From: bstassen@comp.uark.edu (Robert E. Stassen)
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 20:29:13 -0700 (MST)

Many of you are already familiar with this publisher, but for those of you
who aren't, you should look into purchasing gardening books from these
folks. (How nice it is to receive e-mail messages from these people, who
know where the books are.)  Ask yourself--why am I purchasing through a
retailer when they are providing absolutely zero service-- except creating

Given the difficulties with book retailers (i.e.--great comments from Anner
Whitehead--I loved them!), I believe purchasing direct from publishers--as
we have come do through commercial iris growers, will be the future for the
specialty book industry.