REB: 12/1/97 rebloom report (lengthy)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: REB: 12/1/97 rebloom report (lengthy)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 04:21:47 -0700 (MST)

Rick Tasco wrote:
> Misty Twilight--ruffled pale bluish-green

add to that - Byers 1987 38" M-L, pale violet blue with misty green
white center (?)

Sounds interesting - blooms late in the spring (so I might get to see
it!) and has tough parentage.  Anybody know if this one is such a late
fall rebloomer in other regions?

Rick, which color class is this one closest to - VICTORIA FALLS,
pallida,  SONG OF NORWAY or ?  I am trying to think of widely grown
varieties I may have seen or could look at in a color catalog.  Good
time of year for wishful thinking and starting that $2000 fantasy iris
order <grin>.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
temperatures up from lows in the mid-teens last week or so to highs near
70o F and heading back to the low 20s later this week.