CULT: data list of performance

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT: data list of performance
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 04:33:36 -0700 (MST)

I have received an off-list request for a list of what varieties grow
and bloom in my 'stress' garden.  In my usual slow way, it will take a
while to get it together - does anybody else want to see it?  Most of my
'tests' have been of only one sample rhizome, etc etc (add other caveats
- dog brought to the porch after planting, stray cow stepped on, ran
over with the tractor, no rain or water in 90 degree weather for 2
months, etc).  Being cheap and having other toy priorities, most of
these are older (pre-1992), but I have tried some newer intros (bonuses,
club plants, swaps, pity gifts).

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA