Re: HYB: advice needed

Dear Ann,
     You are going to be one very busy individual if even a thrid of those
seeds are fertile- wouldn't that be a hoot- where on earth will you plant
them- do you have 10 acres of land waiting for you? HaHa.
     Keep us posted.
Rita B
Western Washington where the skies are fairly clear, allowing observation of
planets in alignment- a once in 100 year occurance.
Pulled a few weeds, found a few more rhizomes hiding behind a box still not
planted. I think I'll just toss some soil over the flat and say a prayer for