Barb, speaking for Roger Nelson, asked asked about:

 <<KANSAS (Timmerman, from KC, 1929), CROWN POINT (Tompkins '58)>>

My records indicate that as of the last HIPS DataBank update no one had
reported growing KANSAS, and CROWN POINT was listed as "Rare", meaning that
only one person reported having what they believed to be this iris in their
collection. Nor does my collection of catalogs contain a source for either.
Hopefully, as new catalogs are received by this office, the situation may
change, but it isn't looking too good at this moment. I have had a letter
from Mr. Nelson as well, and I will let him know.

Anner M. Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS
Henryanner@aol.com, HIPSource@aol.com