SPECIES unguicularis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SPECIES unguicularis
  • From: ECPep@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 12:38:29 -0700 (MST)

Rick at Superstion,

Thank you so much for the info on this iris.  I would mail out an order right
now if we lived in California.  Unfortunately we are covered with snow, have
icy rain daily and the sun only shines sporadically.  Winter came early!

Do you ship this iris in spring.  We can have early shipments using frames or
lights.  I'd like to start the pot early in the year.  If it is not on your
list would someone suggest a mail order for iris unguicularis, a shipper of
big healthy clones
(can't hurt to ask).

Maybe Mark Cook can find some in Florida, keep your eyes open Mark.  I have a
friend coming back and forth this winter and can arrange transport.

Sounds like an ideal bloomer for a cool room.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
zone 4 - Berkshire area