I had no idea there were so many book lovers out there. So I am going to
disclose my secret source:

This is a used book marketplace.  Find the home page and select the search.
 Use the word irises.  The word iris will bring you titles exclusive to those
using the word title.  The word irises will bring you tons of junk to scroll
through but plenty of iris books.   You can also search by author.

The Warburton WOI is on list for less than 10.00.  There is a Dr. Waddick
book listed today and along the way you will bump into several exclusive
garden book sellers.  Since they are all on e-mail you can questions.

I have ordered and received from several of these dealers.  All are on
e-mail.  I have never had a problem, all have been honest with me.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
Zone 4 - Berkshire area