Re: SPEC: CAT I.unguicularis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC: CAT I.unguicularis
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 17:31:09 -0700 (MST)

> One source for I. unguicularis in several forms including Alba and the
> cultivar Mary Barnard, which has been discussed previously on this list,
is
> The Iris Gallery, of Fort Bragg, California 1-800-757-IRIS. Jay and Terri
> Hudson, principals. E-mail irishud@mcn.org.
>
> HIPS cannot, of course, guarantee anyone's satisfaction with any
commercial
> transaction, but we may observe that this company has been called
favorably
> to the attention of the list by Celia Storey, nobody's fool.
>
> Anner M. Whitehead

Steve, Claire, and Anner.
     I have placed an order for Iris unguicularis with this source.  Today,
they informed me that they have mailed the plants.  They were recommended
to me be a very credible source:  Rick Tasco.  I will let you know how
things are when the arrive.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.