Fw: HELP (Nondaylily): Need catchy slogan

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Fw: HELP (Nondaylily): Need catchy slogan
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:05:01 -0700 (MST)

     I noticed this post on the Daylily e-mail Robin.  It looks like the
type of topic that many of you will be interested in.  If any of you all
can come up with a catchy slogan for the name of the mentioned Iris
Convention, please send it to Lynn Stoll at the top e-mail address in Blue.
 Be sure you tell her how you got her e-mail address.

Mark A. Cook