Free Greenhouse space available

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Free Greenhouse space available
  • From: Brian Cook <bcook@interlog.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 21:24:24 -0700 (MST)

I have a greenhouse at our "weekend" property that I can't use, as we
are not there often enough to water as necessary. If you, or anyone you
know live near the Port Perry/Uxbridge area of southern Ontario and
could pop in every day to water and such, you are welcome to half of the
greenhouse space. Just water my stuff while you are there.

It seems a shame to let it just sit there, anyone interested?
It is aprox. 8'x8'x10' so there is lots of space available.

PLEASE respond Directly to me, NOT the list. For your convienience, use
the mail to link below.
--
Brian Cook              Mailto:bcook@interlog.com
Toronto/Port Perry      Ontario Canada