Re: OT - BOOKS

In a message dated 97-12-03 22:43:12 EST, I have written:

<<
 This is a used book marketplace.  Find the home page and select the search.
  Use the word irises.  The word iris will bring you titles exclusive to
those
 using the word title.  The word irises will bring you tons of junk to scroll
 through but plenty of iris books.   You can also search by author. >>

I have mixed up the directions in the above paragraph.  Use the word iris in
your search.  That will bring up lots of books with the word iris in author
or title but will be thorough.  If you use the search word irises, you will
get fewer books and those containing the word in the title.  It is worth
scrolling through a page or two of Iris Murdoch to see all that is offered.

If there is further interest, I have English sites and several other
marketplace sites to search for garden books.  There are several devoted to
garden books.  Try the word gardens in the ABE site search keyword as well.
 The list is an evening's work.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
Zone 4 - Berkshire area  - still covered with snow, early winter