Re: OT-BIO Melissa Harris

Melissa Harris wrote:

> Hello to Iris-L.
>
> My name is Melissa Harris. I am rather new to the email world and to  > the Iris world.
> In attempting to learn about my new interests, I am somewhat          > embarrassed to admit that I had become a dedicated lurker.

Welcome, Melissa! I knew you'd come out of hiding sooner or later.
Lurking's okay actually but it's lots more fun to post to the List. I've
found folks here to be remarkably helpful & cheerful about tackling my
questions, even the really dumb ones, so don't be shy, speak right up.

BTW, I live just 45 min. drive from Long's Gardens but have only managed
to get there at peak bloom time once in all my years in Colorado. That
was by accident because I wasn't "into" gardening back then but I sure
remember being amazed at all the colors. Wonderful sight -- I really
must make the effort to get back there next summer, checkbook in hand
this trip.

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado -- cold & clear here tonight
with lots of snow left from the last couple of storms.