Re: OT-BIO Melissa Harris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO Melissa Harris
  • From: Bob Axmear <bobaxe@sbt.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 03:42:20 -0700 (MST)

Good morning Melissa
	I live in northern Iowa and I used to live in Iowa City which is only
about 40 miles north of Mt. Pleasant. I am not really that iris crazy
but do have quite a few. Could you tell me a little about why Mt.
Pleasant is called The Iris City. I can't believe I lived that close for
18 years and never heard anything about it.
Thanks
Bob
--
Bob Axmear      208 2nd St NE      Waukon,Iowa 52316      zone 4
                        mailto:bobaxe@sbtek.net