Re: JI x SIB: suggestions?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: JI x SIB: suggestions?
  • From: Irisquilt <Irisquilt@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:56:45 -0700 (MST)

I am certainly interested in this cross and further generations since I have
been hybridizing siberians and JIs for some years.  What siberians are
involved?  JIs and siberians do not have the same bloomtime here except
repeaters as a rule.  When you say you let them set pods, what types were in
bloom at that time?  I'd love to see some pictures of these plants.  This
interspecie crossing is really getting interesting.  Anna Mae Miller,
Kalamazoo, MI zone 5