SLI, + OT: Weather

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SLI, + OT: Weather
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 20:25:47 -0700 (MST)

     I am seriously considering contacting the nearby members of the
Society For Louisiana Irises.  There are also a couple more near Orlando.
Its not all that far to Orlando.  The roads are good.  It is legal to do 70
MPH on the limited access routes.
     A freeze is expected here tonight and again tomorrow night.  I can't
complain too much since I have been informed that it snowed in Lexington,
Kentucky and that it slicked up the roads real bad.     Now, as long as
that white stuff stays up there...
Mark A. Cook		Low:  44 F   ( 7 C)  (Still falling, so will change again.)
billc@atlantic.net	High: 58 F    (14 C)
Dunnellon, FL.		Now:  44 F    ( 7 C)   Clear skies.