OT: Freeze in Florida

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Freeze in Florida
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 09:12:17 -0700 (MST)

     Well, this morning, it happened again.  It got down to 32 F  (0 C) and
there was frost all over the place.  It looks like tonight will be a repeat
before things warm up and become EL NINO wet next week.  Any damage appears
to be very light because I am growing the several tender plants I have in

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.      Sunny and 48 F or 9 C.  Lexington KY is Snow and 21 F
or -7 C.