OT: missing messages, unanswered questions?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: missing messages, unanswered questions?
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 09:24:47 -0700 (MST)

> Well, friends, what is going on? Seven (count them) 7! messages on
> Iris-L tonight!

I've been on digest mode for months.  Every now and then answers to
questions I haven't seen appear on the list.  Tom says sometimes posts
just don't go where they are supposed to - I think I have missed whole
digests occasionally.  Soo, if you've asked questions that didn't get
answered, now is probably a good time to try again.

Linda Mann lmann@icx.net
Feeling flattered by being thanked in the same sentence as the more more
knowlegeable and experienced Lloyd Z.