A Christmas Name That Tune

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: A Christmas Name That Tune
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 13:46:59 -0700 (MST)

	Not exactly a riddle as submitted by Griff,  this might
entertain the bored listers on a cold evening.  Enjoy!  Walter Moores

     !          _  _  _  _  _  _` _    _  _ _  _  |_ . _  _  _  |
   -~*~-      _/ )(/_(_|/ )(_)| )/ )  (_|| (/_(/_ |  || )(_|/ ) o
    /!\                                _|                 _|
  o/@,%\o        N A M E  T H A T  C H R I S T M A S  C A R O L
	1. Approach everyone who is steadfast

	2. Ecstacy toward the orb

	3. Hush, the foretelling spirits harmonize

	4. Hey, minuscule urban area of southwest Jerusalem

	5. Quiescent nocturnal period

	6. The autocratic troika originating near the ascent of Apollo

	7. The primary carol

	8. Embellish the corridors

	9. I'm fantasizing concerning a blanched yuletide

	10.I apprehended my maternal parent osculating with a corpulent
	   unshaven male in a crimson disquise

	11.During the time bovine caretakers supervised their charges
	   after dark

	12.Travel to a high place to relate it

	13.The thing manifested itself at the onset of a transparent day

	14.What offspring abides thus?

	15.Removed in a bovine feeding trough

	16.Valentino, the roseate proboscis wapiti

	17.The slight percussionist lad

	18.Father Christmas aproaches the metropolis

	19.Seraphim we aurally detected in the stratosphere

	20.Creator, cool it, you kooky cats
	21.Desired gift of dentures

	22.Icy personage

	23.Snowy season's imaginary place