NANI web site

All,

I have recently made some additions to the No. Am. Native Iris web
site including several photos of the PCNI from the Berkeley Digital
Library and photos of I. tenax and I. missouriensis from other
sources.  There are now photos of all the native species except
brevicaulis, giganticerulea, hookeri (setosa var. canadensis),
lacustris,  tenuis, and verna.  If you have photos of any of these
PLEASE contact me.

I have also added to the sources list, made some corrections to the
distribution list, and added a page with photos of the non-native
irids Pardathopsis, Neomarica and Trimezia.

Check it out!  (see my sig for the url)

Rodney Barton
rbarton@hsc.unt.edu
Hickory Creek, (North Central) Texas, USA
Zone 7/8, typical temp range 15 - 105 F (-9 - 41 C)
AIS, SIGNA, SPCNI, SLI, FWIS, Iris-L

North American Native Iris Web Page:
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html