Re: OT-Weather...was TB: Registered height?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-Weather...was TB: Registered height?
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:17:46 -0700 (MST)

william b. cook wrote:

> Mark A. Cook            Low:   32 F  ( 0 C)
> billc@atlantic.net      High:   67 F  (19 C)
> Dunnellon, FL.          Now:    55 F  (13 C)      Today was sunny, now we have
> light rain.

Mark,

Now it is California's turn to experience a freeze.  We will get close
to 32F tonight with forecasters predicting lows from the upper 20's to
mid-30's all week long.  (Mary in the mudhole, start cutting your
rebloomers.)  I spent the afternoon today, between showers,  cutting
stalks about 50, and had a hard time finding vases to put them in.
(Buckets helped!).

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California.......present temp at 38F at 8:15pm.
Zone 8