Louisiana by Taylor

Mark, Taylor's Louisiana Iris are well represented (over 50 varieties) in=

Perry Dyer's listing - Centemporary Gardens, Rt. 5, Box 800, Blanchard, O=
73010. (New address - he moved this summer, along with xxx,000 of iris an=
daylillies!)  We planted 20+ here in Missouri in 1996 and they are doing
very well.  Dazzling Star was my favorite this year - very early and
lovely.  LAs should do great in your area!

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO Zone 5
In the 20s last week and blasted the just emerging reblommers - bummer! =

But the daff bulbs in the house are just beginning.