THE Book - Quick

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: THE Book - Quick
  • From: "Joe Spears" <argliris@gte.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 05:45:41 -0700 (MST)

We ordered Grosvener's book following the instructions in the AIS Bulletin
ad.  On Wednesday (12/3) we sent a fax to the number (61 2 9651 1524)
listed requesting the book and providing our VISA number.  The book arrived
yesterday, Monday (12/8), by Airborne Express.  FYI, the voice phone listed
in the ad is 61 2 9651 2857.  Be sure to dial 011 before the either number
for international long distance.  Cost including s/b about $58.00.

Joe and Donna
Argyle Acres