Re: REB - A belated rebloom report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: REB - A belated rebloom report
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:22:02 -0700 (MST)

> I have probably bored everyone except perhaps Mark Cook with this weather
> report. Frankly, I would much prefer more summer heat even if late
rebloom
> was lost as a result.

John,
     I do have an interest in weather as a hobby.  However, I feel that
knowing the weather conditions under which plants bloomed or failed to
bloom is very useful to others who are interested in growing said plant.
     I don't think that more summer heat would have cost you late rebloom
it you had the heat followed by the fall that did not have a freeze until
December.  Much of California has very hot summers, yet they have plentiful
late rebloom.

Mark A. Cook		Low:    65 F  (18 C)
billc@atlantic.net	High:   80 F   (27 C)
Dunnellon, FL.               Now:    71 F   (21 C)  Morning thunderstorm,
0.75" rain, then mostly cloudy but nice.